Want to make a quilt from a pattern and don't have the time or desire to cut it out. Let us help you get to the fun faster with our digitizing and laser cutting service. Here's how our custom cutting service works:
Pricing is per square inch. Since we don't cut non-pieced borders we only charge for square inches of the quilt without the borders. Applique is extra as it does involve extra digitizing, cutting and handling.
- Purchase the Pattern and Fabric you want at your favorite local quilt shop.
- Label your fabrics based on the pattern so we can clearly understand which fabric should be for each part of your quilt.
- Enter the total sq inches in the cart. Need to know how to calculate that? If your quilt pattern without borders is 40" x 50" it will be 40 * 50 = 2000 square inches.
- Complete checkout on shop.thesewingfools.com
- Mail your pattern and fabric to The Sewing Fools. Shipping instructions will be on your email confirmation. Once we receive your fabric we will press, cut and return them cut to perfection with your pattern. Turn around time is approximately 5-7 business days plus transit time.
If we have any questions about your project we will contact you via email and/or phone to make sure we get it just right!